Top 4 Lock Widgets For iPhone’s iOS16 Lock Screen
Taking your phone with you all the time means it’s important to keep it safe and secure. One way you can do that is by putting on a lock screen, such as iOS16 or one of the top four lock widgets available. But how do you know which one to choose? Let’s see what each one has to offer!
The first lock widget is called Launcher and it’s available on the Apple Store for $0.99. This lock widget appears as a mini-launcher where you can place apps, shortcuts and folders in order to have access to them quickly. You can also change the background color of your lock screen. Download from the app store.
2. Lockscreen 16
LockScreen 16 is a free app that lets you customize your lockscreen by adding widgets. With this app, you can set up all kinds of information on your lock screen so that it’s always visible, such as the weather and the time. There are also widgets for different apps like Twitter and Pandora. If you want to put your favorite album cover on the lockscreen, there’s an app for that too! It’s called Album Art Locker 2 and it’s free in the App Store. Download from the app store
DashLock is an easy-to-use app that lets you take control of your device. With the DashLock app, users can lock and unlock their phones, as well as set up a PIN code for their apps to keep them safe. The DashLock screen also has a built-in password manager to protect your most sensitive data from being hacked or stolen. You can even use DashLock to remotely locate or delete data from your device in case you lose it or it gets stolen. Download from the app store
4. Device monitor
Device Monitor is a lock launcher lock screen widget that displays information about your device. It offers a great deal of customization and can be configured to display the battery percentage, battery life time, storage space, RAM usage and CPU usage. Download from the app store
Now that iOS 16 is out, you may be wondering how to add widgets to your lock screen. Here’s a quick guide on how to do it.
How To Add Widget To Lockscreen
With the latest update to iOS, Apple has added new features that improve your user experience. One of these new features, widgets on the lock screen, gives you easier access to some of your favorite apps and also allows you to receive information at a glance without having to unlock your phone every time you want to check it out. Adding widgets to your lock screen is easy – so let’s get started!
- Get an app for your widgets To begin adding widgets to your lock screen, you’ll first need an app for them. There are many different apps that offer widgets. You can find these in the App Store or by typing lock screen widget into Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store.
- Tap edit under the first icon Open the widget section> tap edit >select which widgets you want to display Tap done and then tap on the widget section again and drag them where you want them to go
- Move around apps and drag the widget in First, open the widget you want to add and drag it over to the lock screen. Once there, hold the widget in place for about five seconds until a message pops up letting you know that your widget has been successfully added. You can also rearrange things by simply dragging them around with one finger and adding new ones by tapping Add Widget at the bottom of your screen.
- Tap the plus(+) button in the top right corner Open the Settings app from your home screen>scroll down and tap Notifications (in the first section) >tap on Widget. Under Add Widgets select which widget you want by tapping the arrow next to it.
- Add another widget by repeating steps 2-4 Tap the + icon in the bottom right corner of your lock-screen and tap Widgets from the menu options. When done adding widgets, hit save in the top right corner That’s all there is to it! Now you can open up the widget and see what’s going on without having to unlock your phone every time. It’ll also save battery life because you’re not using as much energy powering the display every time you want to check something.
- Check out new lock screen To add widgets to your lock screen, go into Settings > Notifications and then tap the edit button next to the Lock Screen list. Tap the plus sign in the bottom right corner of the page and select Widgets as the new type of notification. To customize which widgets show up on your lock screen, tap one of them and then tap Add Widgets at the top of the notification list.
Check out some of our latest post below. Don’t forget to share and follow us socially.