Top Five iPhone iOS 16 Battery Tips
One of the most common questions we are ask here online are how can I improve my battery issues? Why does my iPhone battery deplete before the day ends? We have scoured the internet and the top forums to combine five of the best ways to save battery power on the IPhone or iOS 16?
iOS 16 brought battery drain issues when most users updated their devices. The battery issue can persist even after the newest updates. There has been many complaints of battery issues with this update.
1. One of the first things users can do is turn off location services. Many of the latest apps such as maps, food service apps, weather and others need location services to display maps or update their location so users can track their food orders or packages. Even apps such as the UPS app will need lots of battery power to stay up to date. We suggest turning location services off for any application which isn’t needed. Users can find this feature under the settings app > privacy & security > Location Services. From here users can disable location services completely or enable/disable based on each individual applications.
2. Remove unnecessary widgets from Home Screen. One of my favorite widgets for the lock screen is the weather application. Unfortunately, this requires a lot of battery power to stay updated. Users can remove these widgets by long pressing on screen and choose remove.
3. Remove unwanted or unnecessary applications This can be one of the most helpful ways to save battery power on iOS 16.
4. One of the simplest ways to make sure the iPhone performs properly is Restart regularly. iPhone and other iOS users should restart their iOS devices every 2-3 days to maintain the device performs properly.
5. Place your iPhone face down. This prevents the iPhone screen from lighting up when notifications are received. Users will still receive the sound from the notifications without lighting up the screen. Therefore, this saves battery power. Users may also choose to disable notification sounds for individual applications.
Bonus Tips: Users may disable automatic downloads and app updates. Open the settings app > General > software update >automatic updates. Disable the toggle for iOS update downloads.